2022 has been a difficult year for the world. We faced a range of complex issues, from a protracted pandemic to rapid inflation, supply chain problems, instability in Ukraine, and regional energy shortages.
On the upside, the beauty industry experienced some recovery as brick-and-mortar and travel retailers reopened, mask mandates lifted, salons reopened, and demand for items such as cosmetics and lipsticks increased. did. Increased consumer spending on cosmetics.
The most popular online exclusives of the past year reflect major industry shifts. The latest leadership from top companies, new sustainability initiatives, mergers and acquisitions, and more.
Here are the top 10 most-watched online exclusives of the past year:
1. 4 major beauty trends for 2023 according to Trendalytics
2. The Biggest Beauty Industry Deals and Acquisitions of 2021
3. CEW Unveils Top Beauty Industry Performers in State of the Beauty Industry Report
4. Research Shows Consumers Prefer Sustainability in Products and Packaging
5. Latest cosmetics and fragrance brands driving sales through celebrities
6. How 6 beauty brand executives see the future for meeting the challenges of sustainable packaging
7. What beauty thought leaders are saying about Fenty
8. L’Oréal CEO Speaks on ‘Responsible Consumption’ at World Economic Forum
9. Pentawards Offers Insights on Beauty Packaging Trends for 2021/22
10. Chic and sustainable packaging for false eyelashes
Thank you for reading Online Exclusives. I wish you all the best and prosperity in the new year.
Have a wonderful 2023.