- Curly hair is difficult to care for
- Often dry, frizzy and dehydrated
- This 2-ingredient DIY mask will help your hair shine
If you’re someone with curly hair, you’ll understand how hard it can be to maintain those locks. It’s a labor of love. What if I told you that a simple homemade mask made from just two ingredients could solve five hair problems?
I have curly hair and recently dyed my hair at home so I decided to give my curls some good food. This time, I decided to add another natural ingredient to the hair oil to make it into a mask. Saying this leaves my hair clean.
1 teaspoon curd/yoghurt
2 tablespoons coconut oil
how to make
self made homemade hair mask for curly hair
Heat 2-3 tablespoons of coconut oil in a pan and add fenugreek seeds. Heat the oil until the methi seeds are dark brown (do not burn the methi seeds). Remove from heat and wait until the water becomes lukewarm.
Place the tofu in a bowl and use a fork to whisk as much as you can. Then add the oil mix and whisk until both ingredients are properly mixed.
how to use it
Use a hair color brush or your hands to apply this homemade hair mask to your scalp and hair.
Leave it for 45 minutes to 1 hour. If you’ve ever dyed your hair like I do, you can sit in the sun and let the curd help your hair color enhance and last longer. increase. When you’re done, apply your regular hair serum and let it air dry (I usually avoid applying heat to my hair, so let it dry naturally).
- Using this hair mask gives your hair several benefits.It not only strengthens your curls but also reduces them
- Improves hair color and makes it last longer
- Relieves dandruff and itching of the scalp
- Gives hair a soft, shiny and healthy look
Let us know how this hair mask worked for you by tweeting us @ZoomTV.