You will often style your hair for birthday parties, date nights, family reunions, and other gatherings. However, when it comes to wedding preparations, a little more effort is required. Whether it’s your own wedding, engagement, or where you’re going, you should wear your hair like a crown. , I chose two very beautiful hairstyles that are easy to do with just a little help.
Braided roses, half-up style
Half-up and half-down hairstyles are attractive and the easiest to create on your own. A half-up and a nice rose bun might be the ideal hairstyle to go with your lehenga. No. It provides sleek, flawless-looking hair and gives it a modern, minimalist look. increase the
way to execute-
- Spray or apply a heat protectant serum to your hair
- Divide your hair into sections and carefully run a curling iron through each section.
- To create a half-up style, divide the top half of your hair into two sections and secure each with a rubber band.
- Use a standard braid and divide the knot into 3 equal parts.
- To make a bun that resembles a rose, wrap the braided hair section around itself and secure the ends with rubber bands.
- Use bobby pins to secure the braided bun and release the rest of the hair.
- Use a hair setting spray to remove flyaways before you finish.
Also read: Hairstyles for women with curly hair!
elastic long curls
Need a hairstyle that will take everyone’s breath away without being overly elaborate? This is the ideal bridal hairstyle! Long and bouncy curls are always fashionable. This wedding season is his one of the most stylish and attractive bridal hairstyles for him.
way to execute-
- Dry your hair first.
- Use serum to protect against heat.
- Create a few small sections in your hair.
- Once the curlers are hot, start curling each section of hair individually.
- Apply a texturizing spray to set curls.
- Add some lovely hair accessories and flowers to give your wedding attire some personality.
That’s it, and you’re ready to rock your big day in the chicest way possible.