The ballet core trend continues. Now that you’ve stocked up on leg warmers, leotards, and Mary Jane slippers, here’s another ballet-inspired idea you might want to steal: the ballet core bun. Hair extensions are elegant, hassle-free, and have another great advantage of being able to hide thinning hair.Whether you choose to keep your bun simple low, high on your head, or dazzled by a shimmery clip, this hairstyle works for all hair types and will make you feel put together in no time. It only requires a few products and procedures and as Arrogant Smith, hair expert and hair consultant keswigs.comexplained, can hide sparse strands and visible scalp. Here are the steps you need to know to style a ballet core bun.
Balletcore bread tool
All beautiful hairstyles start with the right tools and prep.
– High-quality hairspray (Khenra Volume Spray revitalizes thinning hair)
・Tools for tying hair (bungies, rubber bands, etc.)
– Bobby pins or clips to secure the bun
– Volumizing powder or mousse (optional) — Things to try: Biosilk Volumizing Therapy Texturizing Powder.
According to Smith, these four steps are all you need to create a sumptuous ballet-inspired loaf.
1. Start by styling your hair in two sections. If desired, apply volumizing her powder to the roots to add lift and body. Secure the sides together with an elastic band behind the head.
2. Take small strands from each side of your head, twist them away from your face and secure them with hairpins/clips. This creates volume around the crown of the head and camouflages thinning hair around this area. Don’t make it too tight as you may pull the thin part of your hairline and see the thinned part without enough coverage.
3. Use another elastic band to gently wrap all the twisted strands into one nice bundle and secure in place with bobby pins/clips as needed.
4. Finally, lightly mist hairspray to add hold and shine. And you are done! Enjoy the new ‘ballet core’ bun style that hides the signs of thinning hair.
One important thing to remember when considering new, creative and elegant styles that can hide thinning hair is to avoid overdoing it when it comes to tight hairstyles. For example, loosening the elastic in the bun so it doesn’t pull your scalp too tight can help prevent more breakage. Alternate styles. Also, when buying shampoos and conditioners, follow thinning hair tips that contain ingredients to avoid (such as parabens and alcohol).