Onion juice recipe for hair loss. Photo credit: iStock
However, every problem has a solution, and we’ll show you the solution. If hair loss is your primary concern, he’s now able to regrow thick, strong hair naturally with just three simple ingredients in his kitchen.
onion juice hair removal recipe
- 1-2 onions
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 onion (2 if small), peeled
- Make a semi-paste in a mixer
- Take a strainer and put the mixture in the latter to squeeze out the juice. Pour the liquid into a bowl
- Add olive oil and coconut oil and mix well
- Use a cotton ball to apply the juice to the roots
- Leave on for 1-2 hours and wash off with a mild shampoo
- Use twice a week for best results
Benefits of onion juice for hair
Applying onion juice mixed with olive and coconut oil has the following effects:
- prevention of dandruff
- promotes hair regrowth
- prevent hair loss
The sulfur rich in onion juice helps prevent hair thinning, breakage and regeneration of hair follicles.The antioxidants rich in onion juice may help delay the onset of gray hair. There is. Your hair will benefit from the nourishment of onions and will not fall out.
It also has antibacterial and antifungal properties that help prevent scalp infections. Massage with onion juice improves scalp circulation and promotes healthy growth.
Did you find this article helpful? Let us know at @ZoomTv!