NEWARK, DELL, Nov. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global latex mattress market is currently worth US$10.2 billion and will reach US$20 billion by 2032, at a CAGR of 7% in 2022 is expected to. And in 2032.
Latex mattresses have proven to be very comfortable due to their natural elasticity. A latex mattress can also promote the natural alignment of the spine, providing a quality sleep. is needed. This actually helps improve blood circulation. Therefore, latex mattresses, which act as a bonus for wellness and health, are expected to play an active role in the upcoming healthcare industry.
Request a sample@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-8405
Inappropriate sleeping postures lead to an increased incidence of back pain. Since 2017, her 27 million Americans over the age of 18 have faced back pain, according to a study. It has also been observed that more than 25% of his final consumers between the ages of 18 and 34 sleep or work in bed with the TV “on”. And he’s only 40% of people in the 18-34 age group who sleep more than her 7 hours a night. This is where the importance of a quality mattress becomes apparent. Future Market Insights has etched these findings with a future outlook in its latest market study titled ‘Latex Mattress Market’.
Key takeaways from the latex mattress market
- Europe holds the largest market share, home to over 20% of the world’s single-person households. Research shows that a consumer will spend one to two weeks researching a mattress before purchasing it. Latex mattresses are made from natural latex extracted from rubber trees.
- North America holds over 15% of the market share. This may be attributed to increased demand for mattresses as the number of households increases.
- The Asia-Pacific region alone is expected to see a strong CAGR of up to 7% in the latex mattress market going forward. This may be due to infrastructure enhancements. Countries such as India and China are leading the way due to changing preferences for a healthier living environment.
- The Dreamfoam latex mattress relieves the pressure points associated with Oeko-Tex Class 1 certified Talalay latex. Explicit responsiveness is made super plush by a quilted top with ‘super soft reflex foam’. The upgraded 12-inch model has a zippered cover for customizable support and comfort.
- Astrabeds HarmonyBed consists of two layers of organic latex. Buyers can choose the hardness of all layers. So when you flip the mattress, you have his two options of two different firmnesses. It is made of wood and has an organic cover.
- OrganicPedic by Organic Mattresses, Inc. is a collection of luxurious organic mattresses with a wide range of comfort levels and levels.
“Demand for the latex mattress market will continue to accelerate during the forecast period due to the increasing number of single-person households in several countries around the world,” said analysts at Future Market Insights.
ask the analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-8405
What does the report cover?
- This research study is based on latex treatment type (Talare latex treatment, Dunlop latex treatment, and other latex treatment types), supplier (synthetic latex mattress, natural latex mattress, blended latex mattress), and end user. It is based on. (Commercial and residential latex mattresses, and by distribution channel (latex mattress sales by hypermarkets/supermarkets, latex mattress sales by multi-brand stores, latex mattress sales by specialty stores, latex by independent small stores) mattress sale, latex mattress sale in online store, latex mattress sale in 3rd Sale of latex mattresses through the party’s online store and the company’s website.
- As latex mattresses are known to relieve pain, the increasing incidence of joint and back discomfort is widening the scope of the latex mattress market as even young ages have hectic days at work. .
Key segments covered in the Latex Mattress Market report
Latex Mattress Market by Latex Treatment Type:
- Tararei latex processing
- Dunlop latex processing
- Other latex processing types
Latex Mattress Market by Source:
- Synthetic latex mattress
- natural latex mattress
- mixed latex mattress
- Latex Mattress Market by End User:
- commercial latex mattress
- residential latex mattress
Latex Mattress Market by Distribution Channel:
- Sale of latex mattresses by hypermarkets/supermarkets
- Selling latex mattresses at select shops
- Latex mattress specialty store sales
- Sale of latex mattresses by small independent stores
- Sale of latex mattresses in the online store
- Sale of latex mattresses by third-party online stores
- Sale of latex mattresses through a company website
Latex Mattress Market by Region:
- North American Latex Mattress Market
- Latin American Latex Mattress Market
- European latex mattress market
- East Asian Latex Mattress Market
- South Asia and Pacific Latex Mattress Market
- Middle East and Africa Latex Mattress Market
request customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-8405
table of contents
1.1.Global market outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.4.technology roadmap analysis
1.5.Analysis and recommendations
2. Market overview
2.1. Market Scope/Taxonomy
2.2. MARKET DEFINITION/SCOPE/LIMITATIONS
3. Market Background
3.1. Market dynamics
3.2. Scenario prediction
3.2.1. Demand in an optimistic scenario
3.2.2. Demand in Likely Scenarios
3.2.3. Demand in a Conservative Scenario
3.3. Opportunity Map Analysis
3.4.Product life cycle analysis
Report preview @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/latex-mattress-market
See Related Research Reports for Consumer Products
Children’s Mattress Market Forecast: Global consumption of mattresses has grown significantly from $12.6 billion in 2004 to $25.3 billion in 2016, with the demand for mattresses soaring worldwide. suggests.
Air Mattress Market Demand: The global air mattress market is expected to reach approximately $330 million by the end of 2029. The 2019 market valuation was approximately $138 million. If those numbers hold true, the market shows his CAGR. ~9.0% between 2019 and 2029
Mattress Pads Market Analysis: Mattress Pads Market: The report published by FMI is an in-depth analysis of the market covering size, share, value, growth and current trends for the period 2020-2030.
Innerspring Mattress Market Share: Innerspring mattress market research has impacted people’s mental health by providing solutions to insomnia associated with unhealthy sleep patterns and lifestyles.
Pet tick and flea prevention market revenue: The pet tick and flea prevention market is expected to reach USD 13,150.0 million by 2032, at a CAGR of 4.0% from 2022 to 2032. 2022
About Future Market Insights
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR accredited business consulting and market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and headquartered in Delaware, USA. Winner of the Clutch Leaders Award 2022 for our high client score (4.9/5), we have worked with global companies on their business transformation journeys and helped them realize their business ambitions. Our clients are 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 companies. We serve global clients across all major and niche market segments in all major industries.
Future Market Insight Co., Ltd.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
Sales inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org