Last update: Jan 13, 2023 13:44 IST
On January 10th, celebrities from film and television gathered in Los Angeles for the 2023 Golden Globe Awards to see celebrities donning stunning hairstyles. Celebrity hairstylist Red breaks down some of his carpet top hairstyles and explains how he used the brand’s hair care products to achieve it.
Celebrity: Quinta Branson | Hairstylist: Alexander Armand
Quinta Branson was named Best Actress in a Comedy Series for Abbott Elementary’s show. Alexander Armand shares how he achieved a beautiful sleek pullback ponytail with texture.
- First, blow out Quinta’s hair using the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer Professional Edition, using maximum speed and heat temperature for optimal drying time.
- Then, I used a professional styling concentrator attachment to focus on each section of hair without disturbing the rest.
- Once her hair was blown out, I used a hair straightener at a temperature of 410 degrees to achieve a beautiful sleek pull back look!
- I then used a straightener to manipulate the hair in different directions to add texture to the ponytail, creating an effortlessly textured look!
- As a finishing touch, I undid the pulled back hair with a hair dryer professional edition with a flyaway attachment to make sure there were no flyaways.
Celebrity: Rhea Seehorn | | Hairstylist: Matthew Collins
Matthew Collins styled Leah Seehorn for the 2023 Golden Globe Awards. he said: But the big hack here is to use the Dyson Airwrap Multi-Styler. I love to let the extension pieces dry and smooth before I secure them in place. ”
- I used a volumizing mousse at the roots and ends to give volume and body to my hair, used a professional edition hair dryer on high heat and high output to dry the mousse, and used a pig bristle paddle brush to smooth my hair. and lock the center part. On those big carpet days, take extra care to smooth the hairline and nape of your neck.
- I then used a straightening iron on low heat to flatten out an inch of the root area around the hairline and part.
- It’s time to set the soft, delicate blended waves in place. I curled it towards the middle of the back of my head.In other words, curl all the curls in the same direction so that they are all away from the face by the time they come forward.
- For each curl, hold the iron vertically and slowly bend 180 degrees from the root toward the center. I do the first part slowly, then a little faster in the middle part, and a little faster towards the end. I just wanted the soft S-bend to have one perfect bend and not wrap around itself and create a perfect “curl”.
- I always take great care to match the timing of the parts around the face, especially the two parts on either side of the part.
- While she was doing her makeup, I set this all on and sprayed some texture spray.
- When she was ready to go, I used a wide-tooth comb to brush her hair and set it with a medium hold dry hairspray. I don’t mean to emphasize.
Read all the latest lifestyle news here