Stretch Mark Bar Soap is used to cleanse and reduce hyperpigmentation found on the skin. (Photo: made4ubyjan.shopsettings.com)
we You can’t get enough of the never-ending trends in skin and hair care products and beauty regimens! Tuesday Style Dryer (TSD) Today we round up a collection of natural products from local skin and hair care brand Made 4 U By Jan.
Active since July 2021, Made 4 U By Jan offers a variety of formulas including serums, toners, moisturizers, soaps, oils and specially curated kits. Brand principal Janelle Jackson told his TSD:
And like so many other skincare enthusiasts, I’ve stepped into the industry for my own skin challenges and want to help others get the relief they did. The inspiration for her skincare line came from her experience with severe acne as a child, largely due to the fact that she had an underlying problem known as polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). But after years of researching how to improve my skin’s condition using only natural products, I was inspired to curate my own skincare line in 2019. All The line was successfully tested and developed after using a combination of natural and essential ingredients such as turmeric, honey, charcoal, lavender and tea tree oil. I found myself in need of my all natural product line.
TSD shares tips for a skin care routine using products from Made 4 U By Jan below.
5 Step Acne Face Kit
• Turmeric & Honey Face Cleanser
• charcoal creamy scrub
• tea tree acne toner
• lavender face moisturizer
• acne face serum
1. Facial cleansing should be the first step in your skin care routine as it removes impurities and excess sebum that can clog pores and dull skin. But be gentle. Squeeze the Turmeric & Honey Face Cleanser into his palm four times. Lather your hands and massage into skin. Rinse off with cold or lukewarm water. He repeats this process three times to effectively cleanse the skin.
2. Apply a thick layer of Charcoal Creamy Scrub on face and neck. Let stand for 5 minutes. Rinse off with cold or lukewarm water. Use twice a week to exfoliate and brighten skin.
3. A toner is a water-based skin care liquid that is applied to dry skin after washing your face using your finger, cotton ball or cloth and before using other leave-on skin care treatments such as serums and moisturizers. Soak a cotton pad with Tea Tree Acne Toner. Wipe off excess dirt from your face. Be sure to use it after cleansing and exfoliating.
4. Then face moisturizer. Keeps skin soft, moisturized and strengthens its barrier. After cleansing the face, apply a generous amount of Lavender Face Moisturizer to restore skin’s natural moisture. This product can be applied at any time of the day.
5. Finally, apply 3 drops of Acne Face Serum to your face (1 drop on each cheek and 1 drop on your forehead). Massage into skin until spread evenly. This process he can do twice a day, preferably in the morning and before bedtime.
Maid 4 by U Yang
Contact: 876-577-7339 / 876-894-5164
Maid 4U by Jan Principal Janeel Jackson.
Turmeric & Honey Face Cleanser (Photo: made4ubyjan.shopsettings.com)
Tea Tree Acne Toner (Photo: made4ubyjan.shopsettings.com)
Lavender Face Moisturizer (Photo: made4ubyjan.shopsettings.com)
Acne Face Serum (Photo: made4ubyjan.shopsettings.com)
A turmeric body scrub is great for fighting bacteria and skin irritation. (Photo: made4ubyjan.shopsettings.com)
Charcoal Creamy Scrub (Photo: made4ubyjan.shopsettings.com)