The product system is formulated with Rescuplex Bond Rescue Complex, which repairs damaged bonds in hair, including disulfide bonds, the same bonds that major salon brands repair.
A collection consists of:
- Repair Bond + Rescueplex Daily Care Shampoo
- Repair Bond + Rescuplex Daily Care Conditioner
- Repair Bond + Rescuplex Repair & Protect Leave-in Treatment
- Repair Bond + Rescueplex Concentrated Hydrating Mask
Strengthens and protects hair at the molecular level
The Repair Bond + Rescuplex System is clinically proven to strengthen and protect hair at the molecular level, rebuilding and maintaining damaged disulfide bonds in hair. Unlike many other bond repair solutions, Rescuplex’s composition with specific polymer chain lengths enhances its affinity for hair and enhances its performance. In molecular testing studies, up to 50% of damaged disulfide bonds were restored.
Mina Kim, Vice President of Brand Marketing, MAV Beauty Brands, said: “At a time when consumers are becoming more discerning about their spending, we want to make salon-quality bond repair solutions accessible to everyone.”
The main advantages of clinical trials are:
- 111% stronger hair
- 140% smooth hair
- 129% shiny hair
- 97% felt more hydrated
- Breakage rate improved by 90%
- 90% felt more manageable
- 50% recovery of damaged disulfide bonds
- for all hair types
- Vegan, Cruelty Free, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Phthalates Free
Each product in the four-part Repair Bond + Rescuplex system has a suggested retail price of $9.99 and will be available January 2023 at Walmart, Amazon, CVS, Rite Aid and other retailers.
These 12 brands show the way in hair care.