According to an executive summary report, the clean beauty market is valued at USD 5,163.17 million in 2021 and is expected to grow at a robust CAGR of 40.1% during the forecast period 2023-2028.
NEW YORK, Jan. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com presents the report, “Global Clean Beauty Market: Analysis by Product Type, Age Group, Distribution Channel, Region and Country: Market Size, Insights” announced the release of , Competition, Covid-19 Impact and Forecast” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06377902/?utm_source=GNW
Clean beauty refers to beauty and personal care products that use the safest ingredients possible and have minimal impact on the environment. Clean Beauty is a product that is safe, non-toxic and has clearly labeled ingredients. The ingredients used are also cruelty-free and screened for non-GMO ingredients and pesticide residues.
The growth of the clean beauty market is fueled by changes in working lifestyles and increased demand for clean products among millennials, followed by growing awareness of sustainable and eco-friendly products. Dandruff, dry and itchy scalp, hair loss and dull hair are some of the major factors driving the growth of clean products in the hair care segment. Additionally, Gen Z groups are more likely to buy clean beauty products, influenced by social media.
The Europe region holds the largest share of the clean beauty market and is expected to be the fastest growing market due to regional awareness of the environmental impact of clean beauty and the presence of leading clean beauty brands in the region. expected.
• The report analyzes the Clean Beauty market by value (Million USD).
• The report analyzes the Clean Beauty market for the historical period 2018-2021, the probable year 2022, and the forecast period 2023-2028.
• The report evaluates the clean beauty market by age groups (Under 18, 18-30, 30-45, 45+).
• The report analyzes the clean beauty market by distribution channel (supermarkets/hypermarkets, specialty stores, department stores, online channels, and others).
• The clean beauty market is analyzed by region (Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and MEA).
• Key insights of the report are presented through stock and market attractiveness charts of major companies.
• The report also analyzes key industry trends, drivers, challenges and unmet needs.
• Companies analyzed in the report include Bare Minerals, The Honest Co., Fenty Beauty, Aveda Corporation, Westman Atelier, Victoria Beckham Beauty, Kora Organics, Saie Beauty and True botanicals.
Main target audience
• Manufacturers and distributors of clean beauty products
• Cosmetic company
• Industry group
• Research and Development (R&D) organization
• Government Agencies and Regulators
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06377902/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you can instantly get all the market research you need in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001