Customizable Professional Hair Care Line Enters U.S. Market With Salon- and Consumer-Focused Strategy
New York, April 4, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — New Flag, the innovative beauty company that launched invisibobble, is pleased to announce Urban Alchemy, a new personalized hair care line suited to the individual needs of professionals and consumers. A new line of salon-quality hair care, superior ingredients and endless possibilities. The brand is a 100% customizable hair care line consisting of 3 bases, 7 different alchemy and an expanding line of products including prescription blonde toning drops, salt scrub cleansing shampoo and conditioner, and signature cleanse detox, Hero. We just launched a collection, prescription care. product.
“New Flag is proud to pioneer a highly innovative and customizable product line that is disrupting the hair care industry. Anthony MelziCEO, North America“We know everyone has different hair needs and we have worked hard to create products that can offer a customizable approach to everyone. I am delighted.”
Designed to disrupt the hair care industry and give professionals and at-home alchemists tools to create freely, each alchemy is specially formulated to address the individual needs of all hair types. and can be added to any of the three bases to create a custom formula. Whether consumers are looking for added shine, hair growth, repair, volume, moisturization, scalp care, or color lock, Urban Alchemy is designed for hair care enthusiasts to meet their unique hair needs and desired results. It allows us to create 100% personalized products.
“Consumers crave personalization, especially when it comes to hair care. Available exclusively at Sally Beauty, the full line of Urban Alchemy empowers consumers to create solutions tailored to their specific needs, regardless of hair type. , achieve your hair goals.” Marian HerskowitzGroup Vice President, Merchandising, Sally Beauty.
Your stylist will choose from 3 bases of Urban Alchemy (shampoo, conditioner or mask) and mix them with 2-3 alchemies of your choice. We understand that everyone’s hair has unique needs, so Urban Alchemy customization allows alchemists to create a client’s personal formula at the salon that best meets each client’s needs. From there, clients can purchase customized hair care mixtures to achieve salon-tailored hair care at home.
Matt McAdam, Group Vice President, Merchandising, Beauty Systems Group, welcomes the new product, which will be distributed exclusively to professionals through Cosmo Prof. At Cosmoprof, he offers Urban Alchemy so he can offer customizable solutions that start with the stylist behind the chair and continue with customer use at home,” he said McAdam. .
“The stylists at JCPenney Salon and The Salon by InStyle within JCPenney know that every client has the perfect color, cut or style for them. I also know that it has to be.” Rachel Judd, Vice President of JC Penney Salon. “Urban Alchemy products give our stylists the freedom to create treatments specifically for each client to achieve the perfect look. , is excited to demonstrate the benefits of personalized hair care at the salon and at home.”
The complete Urban Alchemy collection will be available exclusively to Sally Beauty consumers and sold exclusively to professionals through Cosmo Prof. Selected prescription care products, like JCPenney Salons, salon Instyle Inside the JC Penney store.
Prescription Care Base:
- urban alchemy formula care shampoo ($10.00/7.1 oz), conditioner ($10.00/7.1 oz) and hair mask ($10.00/7.1oz) is a customizable base designed to mix with alchemy. Each base is infused with the Omni Signature Complex containing antioxidants and nutrients including rosehip oil, biotin, calcium pantothenate, corn oil, vitamin E and horse chestnut to cleanse and hydrate the scalp. .
The Alchemy of Prescription Care:
- Urban Alchemy Repair Prescription Care Alchemy ($5.00/10ml) Revive hair with prescription care repair alchemy. This alchemy is a true miracle for natural, beautiful and healthy hair. Nutrient-rich argan oil prevents hair damage and split ends while increasing strength and elasticity.
- Urban Alchemy Scalp Care Prescription Care Alchemy ($5.00/10ml) Prescription Care Scalp Care Take care of your scalp with alchemy. This alchemy focuses on nurturing the scalp. Formulated with aloe vera extract, known for its superior skin-protecting properties, it also contains echium and sunflower oils to help protect sensitive skin.
- Urban Alchemy Hair Density Prescription Care Alchemy ($5.00/10ml) Improves hair thickness with prescription care density alchemy. Our unique caffeine complex helps improve the appearance of hair for naturally fuller hair.
- urban alchemy color lock prescription care alchemy ($5.00/10ml) Long-lasting color with prescription care color lock alchemy. This alchemy helps moisturize hair color with hydrolyzed quinoa protein that promotes brighter light and shine. Everything you need to get the most out of your hair color.
- Urban Alchemy Moisture Prescription Care Alchemy ($5.00/10ml) Restore moisture to hair with Formula Care Moisture Alchemy. This alchemy gives you twice as much moisture and uses hyaluronic acid to help restore moisture levels while locking in water.
- urban alchemy shine prescription care alchemy ($5.00/10ml) Make your hair shine with prescription care shine alchemy. This alchemy contains Abyssinian oil, which helps add natural shine to hair without weighing it down.
- urban alchemy volume prescription care alchemy ($5.00/10ml) Hair volume up with prescription care volume alchemy. This alchemy contains hydrolyzed rice protein to give hair a voluminous look. help improve the
Other Urban Alchemy Hair Care Solutions:
- Urban Alchemy Prescription Blonde Toning Drops ($14.99/1.01oz) Customize your own hair tone with Violet Pigment Drops. Toning drops can be mixed with shampoos, conditioners, or masques to create your own violet hair care product that prevents brassiness and moisturizes provitamin B5-treated hair. You can select. Use 3-6 drops for platinum blondes, 4-7 drops for light blondes, and 5-8 drops for medium blondes. Use weekly to keep desired color. You can mix it by hand, pour it into a bowl, or pour it directly into your haircare bottle.
- Urban Alchemy Salt Scrub Cleansing Shampoo ($30.00/8.8 oz) A gentle exfoliating scrub that helps remove dead skin cells and residue caused by styling product build-up. Formulated with the Sea Spa Complex, a combination of sea salt and algae that coats around the hair to soothe and moisturize the hair, adding shine and elasticity.
- Urban Alchemy Hydrating and Soothing Conditioner ($30.00/8.8 oz) The perfect complement to the Salt Scrub Cleanse. A highly moisturizing conditioner for use after a salt scrub treatment. Seaweed extract and provitamin B5 condition, moisturize and improve natural shine.
- at the salon: Take 2 pumps of base (shampoo, conditioner or mask) into your hand or bowl. From two in each half pipette he adds three alchemy. Mix by hand or in a bowl.
- at home: Take a bottle of shampoo, conditioner or mask and open it. Adds 2-3 alchemy for a total of 6 pumps. Close the bottle and shake well. Mark the alchemy used on the bottle.
About Urban Alchemy
Urban Alchemy is revolutionizing the professional hair care industry. Urban Alchemy offers salon-quality hair care and superior ingredients with endless possibilities. The brand is known for its Hero Collection, Formula Care, a 100% customizable hair care line comprised of 3 bases and 7 different alchemies, and other products including Formula Blonde Toning Drops, Salt Scrub Cleansing Shampoo & Conditioner. It will be released. Urban Alchemy strives to provide products for every hair type that offer a customizable approach for everyone.
About Sally Beauty Holdings
Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SBH), a leader in professional hair coloring, markets and distributes professional beauty products worldwide through its Sally Beauty Supply and Beauty Systems Group businesses. The Sally Beauty Supply store offers up to 7,000 hair color, hair care, nail and skin care products through proprietary brands such as Ion.®generic value products®Beyond the Zone® and silk elements® Professional lines such as Wella®Clairol®OPI®Conner® and L’Oreal®Beauty Systems Group stores under the CosmoProf brand® or Armstrong McCall® The store sells up to 10,000 professional branded products with external sales consultants. Paul Mitchell®Wella®,queue®Schwarzkopf®kenra®Goldwell®Joyco® and Olaplex®, for salon use, and for resale by salons to retail consumers. For more information about Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc., please visit his website at: https://www.sallybeautyholdings.com/.
About JC Penney
JCPenney proudly serves its customers in over 650 stores worldwide. usa When Puerto Rico At our flagship store, jcp.com. JCPenney is one of the largest US retailers of apparel, home goods, jewelry and beauty products, with a growing portfolio of private and national brands. Guided by the Golden Rule, JCPenney has over 50,000 employees worldwide, has been serving customers for over 119 years, and plays a vital role in the communities he serves. For more information, visit jcp.com and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
source urban alchemy