Winter is beautiful. Snuggling up by the fireplace, feeling the cool breeze caressing your hair, going on a picnic, sitting and drinking hot girlfriend chocolates, winter is a beautiful thing. However, winter can cause many hair and scalp problems such as dandruff, breakage, split ends, frizz, and fall.
Experiencing hair loss and hair damage problems is almost commonplace in today’s environment. There is no escape from external environmental stressors, hormonal imbalances, and even chemical hair styling products and heated hair tools.
“Hair care is important this season. Many people make the mistake of trying various over-the-counter hair products that claim to provide the best winter hair protection,” co-founder of NatureCode. Vani Ahuja, Principal and Director, said.
Most of us have no doubt tried every single remedy, hair product on the book, all to no avail.
Ayurveda is a 3000 year old practice. an old custom. “Compared to modern medicine, Ayurveda certainly has an edge, because unlike modern medicine, Ayurveda has no adverse effects and does not follow any one-size-fits-all rules. Fulfilling Each Individual’s Desires With winter in full swing, hair care is a very valid concern facing everyone, and Ayurveda can fix it.
Also read: Pastel colors are the perfect choice for Fall/Winter 2023
Rakhi Ahuja shares Ayurvedic hair care tips to restore shine to dry, brittle hair.
- hair oil According to Ayurveda, regularly applying oil to the scalp is very beneficial. It also helps calm the mind and body. Therefore, it helps relieve stress and restore balance.
- Use natural hair products – According to Ayurveda, Mother Nature has endowed us with all-purpose miraculous herbs. Today, even science supports the use of natural ingredients as written in the Vedas. Why use chemical laden products when natural herbs can do the trick in a better way? Is it
- Use a homemade hair mask- Herbs are the answer to all your hair care questions. Applying extracts of specially moisturizing herbs, flowers and roots instantly moisturizes hair and repairs damaged hair follicles without coating them with an unwanted and toxic chemical layer.
- keep the scalp Clean – Rinsing your hair with Rhetha and Shikakai extracts at least once a week not only organically cleanses your hair, but it also maintains the pH levels of your strands and scalp without stripping them of their natural oils. will be
- use herbal hair conditioner Using a hair tonic is a very efficient way to revitalize and revive your locks. And if it’s an herb, you know your hair is getting much-needed nourishment.
Vani Ahuja shares some herbs and recipes for winter hair care.
Amla, also known as Indian gooseberry, is one of the most effective Ayurvedic remedies for winter hair problems such as hair loss, dandruff, itchiness and dryness. So, take 10-20 amla and blend it until it becomes a paste. Doing this regularly will add shine to your hair and solve many winter hair problems.
Also known as the “King of Herbs,” Bhringraj got its name due to its ability to treat a variety of hair-related problems and promote hair growth. You can also make a paste from brinraj leaves and water and apply it to your scalp, or you can mix these leaves with tulsi leaves or amla seeds to make a paste and massage it into your scalp.
Brahmi is well known for nourishing roots and stimulating the growth of new follicles. Brahmi adds thickness and shine while strengthening and nourishing the roots. Brahmi is also effective against acute dandruff, especially in winter, and reduces itchy scalp. This wonder herb not only reduces split ends, but also forms a protective layer around the hair follicle, giving it a natural black color and luster.
Ayurvedic oil massage
Completely natural and organic in composition, Ayurvedic hair oils are extremely helpful in enhancing hair health. Nourishes and promotes hair growth. By activating the sebaceous glands in the scalp, the massage gives hair a natural shine while fighting dandruff. Use organic oils such as coconut, sesame, or castor. Massage often to see improvements in volume, length and luster.
Ayurvedic hair butter and shampoo
During the winter, dry scalp is a regular problem. With its moisturizing formula of natural ingredients, hair butter can help treat dry and flaky scalp. When washing your hair, use only sulfate- and paraben-free shampoos and conditioners.
The benefits of Ayurveda are multifaceted. Our motto is to try to capture that essence in every possible way.
Read all the latest lifestyle news here