New Delhi: Losing hair can erode confidence and cause mental stress. There are several reasons why a receding hairline can be addressed. Family history, stress, nutritional deficiencies, sweating, illness, age, treatments and medications, hormonal changes, etc.
Some of the reasons are difficult to deal with, but most of them are under our control and can be reversed to a large extent. No need to go to extremes when you can try natural ways to treat your problem.
According to Blossom Kochal, it’s time to look at natural solutions for receding hairlines-
- If you are following a proper diet that promotes hair growth and hair loss, especially high in protein and iron, you should work with a nutritionist to create a healthy eating plan. It can keep levels down and promote hair growth. Including fish, meat and legumes in your diet makes a lot of difference
- There is nothing that a good oil massage cannot cure. You’ve heard of various oils that promote hair growth, but Bhringraj oil isn’t the kind you hear about every day, it’s very popular in Ayurvedic therapies and medicine. has the highest rating in Overall, the oil treats dandruff and dry scalp, reduces hair loss, increases circulation, adds luster, promotes hair growth, and helps prevent premature graying. Simply apply it evenly and let it sit for 30 minutes before rinsing it off.
- Over-processing your hair can lead to hair loss due to toxic chemicals found in dyes and styling products. To choose the right product, research and consult an expert. Take care of your hair especially in winter and use a homemade hair mask mixed with banana and milk or cream to keep your hair moisturized and prevent breakage.
- Indian gooseberry, amla, is a treasure trove of benefits for health and beauty.To combat thinning hair, use dry gooseberry powder to shampoo your hair. Alternatively, you can use it as a hair tonic to maximize the benefits of amla for your hair.
- Aloe vera has long been used to treat hair loss and thinning hair.It can reduce dandruff and unblock hair follicles that may be blocked by excess oil. You can apply pure aloe vera gel to your scalp and hair several times a week. You can also use shampoos and conditioners that contain
- If you can handle the onion juice smell, you may find it’s worth it. Onion juice promotes hair growth and has been successfully used to treat alopecia areata, an autoimmune condition in which the body attacks hair follicles causing hair loss in various parts of the body. A 2015 study using animals showed an improvement in keratinocyte growth factor, a key mediator of hair follicle development and growth. Mix the onions and squeeze the juice.Apply the juice to your scalp and hair and leave it on for at least 15 minutes.
- Regular exercise and lower stress levels can help minimize hair loss. Stress and anxiety are the main causes of hair loss.Any stress or shock to the system can interfere with the follicle’s natural cycle of growth and rest, causing it to stop growing or fall out.
- If you suffer from receding hairlines, essential oils should be your best friend.These oils are used in homeopathic medicines because they have few side effects and help improve hair health. , lavender, juniper, peppermint, lemongrass, and tea tree are non-inflammatory essential oils. They help fight bacterial infections on the scalp like dandruff. Massaging with these natural oils also prevents hair loss at a young age.
(Disclaimer: This report is published as part of an auto-generated syndicated wire feed. Copied by ABP Live, unedited except for headlines.)